Today is July 26, 2016 -
Membership in Synagogue Emanu-El Men’s Club is open to any member of the Jewish community who is 18 years of age or older.
The purpose of the Men’s Club is:
- To strengthen the involvement of the members in the life of the congregation.
- To promote friendship and fellowship among the members.
- To integrate and advance the congregational institutions.
- To promote a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of Jewish life.
- To stimulate social and cultural activities among the members and in the community at large.
- To train knowledgeable leaders for the synagogue and the Jewish community.
- To promote the development of the synagogue.
The Synagogue Emanu-El Men’s Club holds special outings and events, and supports the synagogue by working on various special projects. Throughout the year, the Men’s Club also hosts the annual Channukkah dinner, the WWWrap, MC Shabbat and the Stag Dinner.